SIERRA | SIMULATED | FLOW FORMED
COMING SOON | ADD YOUR EMAIL TO BE NOTIFIED
The “Sierra” is the best wheel we’ve ever made! A true “Race” wheel designed with zero compromise to withstand extreme offroad abuse. The Sierra is offered in a 17x9 or a 20x9! The wheel is made by Flow Formed Aluminum Construction. After it has been casted, Flow Forming Technology applies pressure to the inner barrel of the wheel, while spinning. This process stretches and compresses the aluminum, which increases tensile strength by optimizing grain structure of the aluminum.
The Sierra is available in a wide variety of bolt patterns and two offset options. Choose 4.50" backspace (-13mm Offset) to push the wheel further out and 5" backspace (0mm Offset) to bring the wheel closer into the steering knuckle. By having this higher offset wheel, your steering scrub radius will result in better performance and longevity of components. We also enlarged the lug-nut bore up to a 15/16” socket for better lug-nut options and clearance. If unsure, please email or call with questions regarding backspace and bolt patterns.
The Sierra offers you the option to run a true off-road beadlock clamping ring for race/extreme vehicle use or a "simulated" accent ring for your daily driver. Both of these rings are a Forged 6061-T6 Construction for the ultimate combination of strength and lightweight. The weep holes on the inner section of the ring allow water and debris to escape after those water crossings and car washes. The ring hardware is made up of (24) zinc yellow-chromate plated hex head screws, in Grade 8 steel, 3/8"-16 thread size, and 1-1/4" long. We’ve taken the extra time to drill and tap (48) redundant holes in the lip of the wheel for long term worry free use. The beadlock rings are counterbored to provide the best protection for your bolts.
This wheel is offered in a standard Machined Raw Finish. This allows you to run the wheel as is, polished, or custom coating.
Please allow 1-2 week lead-time for us to CNC mill bolt patterns and/or apply coatings and finishes.
Reach out to us at Battle Born Wheels with any questions!
775-400-4048 / Sales@Battleborn4x4.com
- Available in 17x9 or 20x9
- Flow Formed Aluminum Casting
- Forged 6061-T6 Heat Treated Rings
- Dual Mounting Design - Available with Off-Road Use Beadlock Ring or Simulated Accent Ring
- Slotted Weep Holes
- Wide Selection of Bolt Patterns (Email/Call for Custom Fitments)
- Extra Large Lug Nut Socket Clearance
- 24 Grade 8 Steel 3/8"-16 Thread, 1-1/4" Length Hardware
- 48 Redundant Double Drilled and Tapped Beadlock Screw Holes
- Counterbored Beadlock Screw Holes in Ring
- Knurling Applied on Wheel Lip and Beadlock Ring Mating Surfaces
- Designed and CNC Machined in Carson City Nevada, Casting Imported.