BATTLE BORN WHEELS LIMITED WARRANTY
RETORQUE LUG NUTS AFTER 50 MILES AND CHECK TORQUE AT REGULAR INTERVALS.
Battle Born Wheels warrants to the original retail purchaser (consumer) that its Street wheels will be free from structural failure, under normal and intended use, for as long as the original retail purchaser (consumer) owns the product.
Battle Born Wheels warrants to the original retail purchaser (consumer) that its Street wheels will be free from chrome finish defects for a period of one year and painted finish defects for two years from original date of purchase.
Battle Born Wheels agrees to repair or replace, at Battle Born Wheel’s sole discretion, without charge, any Street wheel which is returned to the dealer from whom the wheel was originally purchased or at the original retail purchaser’s expense to Battle Born Wheels, 3267 Research Way, STE 211 Carson City, NV 89706 (freight prepaid) and which, after examination, shows that said product has failed in normal use due to defects in material and/or workmanship. Such repair or replacement shall not include removal or installation expense. This express warranty is not applicable to any Street wheels that have been subject to corrosion of the finish due to neglect, chemicals, and/or adverse weather conditions.
Transfer of title of Battle Born Wheels products by the original retail purchaser (consumer) voids the warranty.
Beadlock Wheels are for race and off-road use only and are not subject to any structural or cosmetic warranty because of the conditions these wheels are intended to be used for.
Battle Born Wheels hereby disclaims all other express warranties. Battle Born Wheels hereby disclaims all implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and use for a particular purpose to the extent the law of the state of sale and federal law allows.
WARNING: To avoid possible risk of injury or death, wheel and tire must meet or exceed proper vehicle load rating.
Warranty claims must be processed through the original dealer or distributor that the wheels were purchased from.
THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO:
- Damage or defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, or accident.
- Wheels that have been altered, repaired, or modified.
- Wheels that have been purchased by a dealer as seconds or blemished product.
- Wheels installed with spacers or adapters.
- Wheels installed with incorrect tires sizes, tire diameters greater than 35” or used with excessive vehicle loads.
- Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions or neglect.
- Appearance blemishes or defects on wheels that have been mounted.
- Wheels damaged by shipping or handling.